

So yesterday I had my daily "Christmas Time" when the FedEx man brings me a fun package and this time my lab out did themselves. I order 12 10x20s on metallic paper on GATERFOAM, this alone takes an extra day, and I got them 24 hours later at my doorstep. WOW!
11 Comments:
That looks so slick!
Oh and I never did get a call from you the other day!
Awesome! Love it! Very elegant and modern! I'd love to do something like that with all the images of my baby boy, but I'm sure people would think I'm a little over the edge about my baby! So I'll just admire your wall and dream about one of my own! Ha! :)
wow lauren that looks great! you are amazing!
brianna
nice one! ur so creative. :)
hey, lauren...millers? or whcc? Can't wait to see it!
You won't be mad if I steal this idea would you? I'll make sure to give you credit when people comment on how awesome it is!
Seriously...this looks great!
I would be interested to know how you got them hung where it was all spaced correctly....I never can get a tight arrangement of photos to look right.
Dave
Dave, I took it from another photographer and just added a few more prints, go for it!
Turned out awesome, girl! And the lighting really makes the colors POP!
oh, dave, velcro, a level and a good eye. I put them a finger width a part. They aren't perfect though. They will be when Josh fixes them (he is a perfectionist:)
I love these! So colorful and vibrant! Love the lighting too!
That looks great can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the house.
Post a Comment
<< Home