Kynlie




Today I took my fourth baby pictures ever! Little Kynlie is three months old right now and my friend from high school needed a few pictures of her taken.
Josh built me a 3 ft. tall wooden box and call me Wal-Mart Photo but I made my first backdrop today for this session! I rushed to JoAnn's and bought some fabric and some acrylic paint and ragged it all together. It was so much fun. I also got my 10x20s hung today! They are a little off-centered, but I'll have that fixed in no time! I'll photograph it when I'm done! Here are the favorites...



5 Comments:
You painted that backdrop yourself? Wow!! It looks great!
Oh, and the baby is precious too!
Brilliant! Looks fab. And the baby is sooooo adorable. :)
Love it! Great job on the backdrop! Looks like such a sweeeeet baby!
Love the pictures!! I'm hooked on your blog. What a talent!!
Post a Comment
<< Home