Friday, September 22, 2006

Tim + Nina


Tonight was another special night.

My mom got engaged a month and a half ago to a wonderful man that suits her perfectly. Tim Benham.

I have a really hot momma. She is the most wonderful lady in the world and has triumphed in the Lord's power over everything in life. My mother is noble, kind, and beautiful. Maybe someday I will be half of what she is now...

Here are the pictures from tonight's session out at Bryce's land and Ransom Canyon...

4 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Miss Sarah said...

You're right Lauren, your mom is a beauty! You can just feel the love. I'm always inspired by your engagement sessions...love all of them.

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren< great job, I bet that was a really fun and relaxed shoot! I love how you caught them just so natural and relaxed with each other. You do great work.

ps loved your idea on the 10x20 wall, thought about doing it with my daughter in her room but might be a littl much.

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren
well done. Fabulous shooting and fantastic comments of your mum. What a great opportunity to encourage and honour her,... and you did it with grace and gifting.
Good for you.
DavidA

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom is so beautiful and the best thing is it's inside and out!! Thanks for finally posting these pics for "me". :) Tell her hey and hug on her for me...I'd love to see you all again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page