Thursday, September 21, 2006

Little Ry'Lee


Yesterday I photographed another one of my friends babies. She helped me paint my backdrop this time, showing me how to use newspaper instead of a rag. This is Ry'Lee, I think La'Cee told me that she is 5 months old right now. She is the funniest baby! Ry'Lee will fake cough for fun when she hears someone else cough. You should have heard it, I had never seen this before and was very amused. Here are the favorites from this session.

4 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Christina Yates said...

Why is newspaper better than a rag?

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

I have no idea. I just let her do it for me since she had done a room like that before.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Toni said...

because you can throw it away without wasting a rag!

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what funny faces ry'lee can pull! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page