C + B = Love






Tonight was incredible.I was asked to photograph the engagement of one of my lifelong friends, Brianna McMillan. Chad had First Baptist's Sanctuary surrounded with tiny votive candles as the last stop to Brianna's "amazing race". I just can't tell you what it was like to have this privilege! I felt nervous, anxious, it was like an emotional swirl in my head and I was just the photographer! I can't wait to take their wedding pictures, they will be fabulous.
I have the best job in the world...



7 Comments:
thanks so much lauren. it was really great having you there! thanks again!
brianna
How awesome! I agree, photography is the best job in the world!
Oh.My.Gosh...McMillan as in Mark & Laurie?? Wow.
What great engagement shots - it must have been so exciting!
Do tell what lab you use for the 10 x20 shots on your wall!! They look amazing! I'm assuming they have a website. And did you mean that the velcro was on the back of the photo and on the wall?
Thanks, Eleni
I use miller's lab and I put the velcro on myself. Thanks!
Thanks for being there for them Lauren!
No way! Chad works with my husband so I knew they were getting engaged...but how cool that you got to take pictures of the actual engagement!
Congratulations Chad and Brianna!
Post a Comment
<< Home