Sebastian + Jennifer



















Last night we drove home from Odessa after a long day at the Willows Event Center. If you are like us, you are probably thinking... Odessa? Who would want their outdoor wedding to be in Odessa? It is oil city in the desert, and then there is an oasis... The Willows. We were shocked we when drove through dusty industrial buildings to get to this beautiful place. You just can't look too far over the Willows or your back in the Industrial section:).
This was my first wedding were I had no communication with the couple face to face or by phone until the night before. They booked completely through email. I was a little nervous about this but it went so great! Everyone was sooo nice to us and that helped us to get some great shots. Sebastian's family flew in from Germany and some of Jennifer's family flew in from Japan. Did I mention that the maid of honor flew in from Denmark? There were so many neat people there, it was definitely a wedding I'll never forget. Here are the favorites...
I forgot to mention that the 20D went down...again, Error 99 and continuous clicking. We are buying a 2nd 5D this week so Josh can have something to do at weddings! I am so excited because this will really increase his skills!



5 Comments:
Hey, I know Jennifer!
Oh, my gosh! This place is just a few hours from us?
Good gravy Marie! We need to go on a road trip, huh?
Fantastic job! Love the ring shot!
That cake is heaps cool! :) (Sorry for no comment on the photography, but I just loved that cake!! lol)
I saw the 2nd 5D coming from a mile away ;) Great shots once again!
Hey - I get the error 99 message, but it's because my pop-up flash won't work. It "gets stuck", so it shuts down. Only way to clear it is to take the completely batteries out and wait for about 2 minutes, then restart and that usually clears it. But hey - a 5d is much, much better!
Post a Comment
<< Home