Thursday, October 19, 2006

a car lit wedding

It's not very often that I photograph a wedding like this one...

Date: October 19, 2006
Time: 6:32 AM
Location: Muddy Cotton Field
Who: My mom and her new husband
Weather: Cloudy skies with a temperature of 42 degrees
Attendants: Magen, Josh, Mom, Tim, Pastor Brad, Jack {Bludomain's gnome}, and I.

Whoa. This was a cold mornin' for a wedding that was lit up by car headlights in a cotton field, the future sight of our new church building. Mom and Tim are the first to be married at the new church site:).

Here are the pictures from their 10 minute wedding...

5 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

Congratulations to your MOM! She deserves it all and then some!

Way to go on the "improvised light!"

Where's Jack?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger cristy cross said...

congrats on being on blu's blog. That is so fun to see your picture on there! Twice!!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Leslie Ann Kitten said...

Yea for your mom! I talked to blu domain about Jack too! How funny! Anyway, I am so glad to see that everything went so well this morning.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are absolutely rotten for not telling me that!!!!!

Congrats to your mom--tell her I love her. :)

Why...oh why...did she pick so darn early?! lol

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

Because they wanted to be married before they left for their honeymoon at 8 AM that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page