Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Julianne Dykes

Oh man! I am watching LOST while blogging Julie's senior pictures, so I'm sorry if I start typing sentences and start talking about the show. How crazy, his WIFE is on the Island too?? This adds a whole new dimension to this show!!!

Ok, now LOST is over and it looks like we won't be booking any appointments on Wednesday nights at 8! If you don't watch Lost, you are missing out on some crazy suspense and twisted mysteriy!

Here are the favorites...

5 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these! The color looks soo good!

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant, as usual. I love the "blowing one"! :)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Toni said...

ok where did you see his wife was on the island? I must have missed that part!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger laurenclark said...

ok, well we both thought that the blonde was his wife, and then we realized it wasn't her. I was blogging these during the first commercial so we were all hyped about it. Still, a real civilization out there??

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Toni said...

LOL! You had me freaked! I actually went online to watch it again! I know a little to wrapped up in it huh. but dont you wonder how she got all that pottery barn furniture way out to the island????? HMMMMMMMMM?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page