Friday, October 06, 2006

Tyler + Rachel

Tonight I got to photograph one of my first senior's engagement sessions. Rachel and I went to high school together but she was a year younger, so when I started my business that year she had me do her senior pictures. It is so neat to get to photograph her again, because she is so beautiful and has such a "ANTM" look. We went all over Lubbock County and had a blast! So now it is time for the favorites...

5 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lighting is always so amazing! I am shooting at the beach all week for the week coming up in full sun any suggestions for how I can get great lighting in full sun?

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

I looked at your blog and it looks like you use a 20D, buy a 5D and your lighting problem will literally be solved! It records so many lighting patterns that the 20D can't. Rent it, and you'll find a way to buy it.

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the info! I appreciate your time in answering my questions. I am definately going to look into getting the 5D

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger cristy cross said...

Lauren-I am inviting you to come over. Anytime you want. I'm excited. We can all over little Clovis and photograph each other. Clovis isn't really little though-50,000 people. So, come over. It is 1 1/2 hour drive. Not bad at all.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I don't know that I will be driving that far its about 8 1/2 hours to Lubbock for me but...... if you are ever in Houston or Dallas let me know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page