New Hair {yet again}







So I woke up on a whim again and called my hair lady LAURA SKAGGS (she is wonderful, just remember her name and number 792-5700 ex:2) at All About Hair on Indiana and 82nd St. She told me that she would only be able to squeeze me in at 3 and that my sister was coming in at 12:30 for a color also. My sister, Magen hasn't her hair highlighted since 8th grade! So I insisted that I came and did it when hers was developing around 1 PM.I thought this would be a fun time to bring the camera along for pictures! Here is how it went down. I know have pixie bangs and three separate colors on my hair. She cut huge chunky layers but left the length. Magen's change wasn't so dramatic, just lighter highlights. Here are the funny photos of before and after!
I am just so amazed at how hair can change the way you look (I guess a little makeup helps too, but seriously, look at the before and after. I always go extreme on my change though, Josh never knows how I'm going to come home!).
Want a new you? Call Laura today! She will give you a custom cut and color for a great value.



3 Comments:
Okay, I so love this look on you!
I'm keeping the bangs and growing out the length.
Still with Danny, but gosh, this Laura chick sure is good!
Looks great!
Laura is Amazing!! I went in not knowing what i wanted and she knew which colors to use to match my skin tone and how to cut my hair according to my face and shes sooo nice. She is awesome! Love the new hair lauren!
Are you using your flash ring on these pics? I love the coloring.
Post a Comment
<< Home