Jane + Dusty, Lunch, Chelsea, and Matt + Shelly
Matt & Shelly







This morning I drove in from spending a few days at Grandma's in Colorado City. I traveled down there so I could take Jane and Dusty's pictures in San Angelo. What a nice couple!! They took me to the prettiest part of San Angelo and then took me to a wonderful Mexican food restaurant. I ate the best fajitas that I have tasted in a long time.Then for lunch I made it just in time for our monthly lunch with the photographer's {Kristin, Toni, Patty, Leslie, candy and Luann} at McAllister's. What a yummy lunch!
After that (in between 30 phone calls to my cell-yikes!) I met with Chelsea Stallings from Artesia, NM who drove in last night for senior pictures in Lubbock, and it just had to be the first freezing day in October! I was wearing flip flops and capris. Talk about frigid!
Did I mention that this was a really busy day? After Chelsea's pictures I came home and washed my hair (really needed it!) and then went back into town for a second shoot of Matt and Shelly's engagement session for 15 minutes and then headed to Texas Roadhouse where I met mom and Tim for supper. Josh and I raced home to watch LOST, but were pretty disappointed with this episode. Wow. That is a summary of my day!
I also booked a flight to Houston to see Kelly Moore do a seminar in December! Yay!
Here are the favorites...














3 Comments:
see ya there
I was totally wanting to go to that seminar. It is only $45 for the class right? I can't remember when it is though.
dec 4th and yep its 45 hope to see you there:)
Post a Comment
<< Home