Caleb + Cindy













This is my new favorite chocolate cake. It was made by Cathy Young Cakes in San Antonio . This lady has been featured in The Knot and it was sooo wonderful!!
We just arrived home from our loooong drive to Blanco, Texas to photograph Caleb and Cindy's wedding. They were married (again) at the really neat new place called Uptown Blanco. It is a courtyard with an outdoor eating area, an old jail, an art building and a future ballroom. This place would have been perfect for some awesome formals, but... it rained all day long. I prayed that it would stop long enough for us to get a few fun formals done and it did stop for about an hour and then started pouring again! These two got married in July the day after I did their engagement pictures. Caleb's dad is a minister and married them in their backyard, but they still decided to have the ceremony with friends and family. Here are the favorites from this weekend! Josh shot with me with his new 5D and it was a really fun time.



3 Comments:
Very cool ring shot! And very pretty ring!
Lauren I finally figured it out. Look on my blog and you'll know what I'm talking about!! YaY!
Beautiful! I love the ring shot and the stone columns.
Post a Comment
<< Home