Sunday, October 08, 2006

Josh + Jessica

Tonight is poured...and poured...and then sprinkled all over Lubbock and it was just my luck that I had a couple drive 2 hours to have their engagement session done. The ground was soaked and muddy so we raced the weather out to Ropesville and took some pictures ther (because it NEVER rains in Ropesville:). We had really rustic scenery, but I really wanted these two to have some shots in the green trees and grass at the Forest, but by the time we drove over 70 miles roundtrip the light had left us. So here is what we ended up with...in Ropesville!

5 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...he looks like "B.C."...you know who I mean! Maybe he's changed since I've seen him, but sure struck me!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Christina Yates said...

The fifth one is very cool. What are they standing by? And where is Ropesville?

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

Kristy, I told him that too! I said, I keep wanting to call you Brady because you look just like a guy I used to date (ha! back in *****th grade!) I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

Uh oh...I know who B.C. is-LOL! Yeah, I guess I could see that :) Well, at least you guys made it to Ropesville! I'm looking forward to their wedding, they're a great couple!

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. Beautiful couple(my little sis and future brother-in-law). You are a very talented and super photographer!! I love the rustic shots, and you did a superb job of capturing them in their natural state!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page