Oklahoma Thanksgiving








This was my second Thanksgiving with Josh's family but the first one that they have all been together. I think I met at least 15 new members of the family this weeekend. We drove up to Stillwater and started stuffing goody bags with Josh's mom and then got ready for some yummy brisket! We had Thanksgiving at the OSU Sailing Club House on Saturday and it was a hit! Here are some pictures from our meal...



6 Comments:
Got any more Thanksgiving pics? Like the Freeman boys maybe?
Hey Lauren is there anyway I can see all the pics you took this weekend. I know it would possibly be tedious but I would really like to see the family pics and some of the boys fishing. If there is a way can you let me know? Thanks. Love you and enjoyed chatting with you this weeekend. -Mecca
Leave it to you to come to Stillwater and make our town look spectactular! I live in Stillwater and I dont even know where the Sailing Clubhouse is hahaha. Looks like you guys had a blast though... and great weather too, thats always a plus!!
Yes! there is, give me a day or two and I can get a gallery up for the family. I'll post the link right here when it's done.
I so wish we could have seen you all!! Next time take a pit stop in Arkansas. But I Guess we will have to do something for Christmas. You all look great. Well hopfully we will see you soon. Cousin Steph
Here is the link to view them! www.laurenclarkphotography.com/kart_home.php
Post a Comment
<< Home