Sunday, October 29, 2006

NYC!!!!

Jack came along to NYC. This is his last night with me.

Here we are at the Empire State Building with all of my new best friends! It is hilarious how blogs can bring photographers together. We all met and it seemed like we had known each other for years. It sure is cold here, and I miss my husband and my puppy though:(

To see more pictures read Shan's blog!

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

Oh! I am so jealous! I would love to be in NY right now! Have a great time at the seminar and be sure to post back with all the great stuff you're learning!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

Lauren, soak it all in!

Enjoy it, but I know you will!!!!

And most of all, come home and share! LOL

Are you sad to see Jack go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page