Thursday, November 02, 2006

Last Day in NYC!


Today was our last full day in New York City and it was certainly the BEST day yet! Shan, Davina, Amy and I all woke up late and headed straight for Canal Street to buy some Gucci and Prada bags for $30. I bought 3 really cute ones! We all had to split ways so Amy and Davina could fly home. They are so great! We are all four going to plan to stay together at WPPI and DWF in Vegas next March. Can't wait!!!

After we went to Soho, we went to the Statue of Liberty, which made my whole trip worth every penny. That Island is soooo beautiful! The waves and the wind are were I want to be. I really don't like the city life, but would love the Island life:). Here are the pictures from our morning and afternoon. Egan, Shan and I are going to the Broadway play Wicked. I'll post more pictures when we get back.

If we haven't replied to your emails or called you back we will try to get all 65 emails replied to and 20 phone messages called back by Saturday night. It's nice to be on vacation and leave the phone off for a while.

5 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Davina said...

Ohmigosh! Seeing those pictures of you both make me totally miss you! Wish I could have gone to The Statue of Liberty with you! Looks like you had too much fun without Amy and me!

Awesome pictures by the way. Love that one of Shan. She looks so stylin' in that way cool hat!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Amy DeYoung said...

AHH!! So wish I could have stayed!!! I miss you guys already :) Davina's right.. it looks like you had too much fun without us. Can't wait til March!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Shan Renee said...

Wow! What a trip! I wasn't ready to leave. I had so much fun. Thanks for the cool new pics of me! See you Monday!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Christian said...

Love the NYC pics!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They pics ok NYC look amazing I wish I could have gone. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page