Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Serendipity

This picture was taken by Davina Fear!

I LOVE Ice Cream. Tonight we all bought yearbooks from GAP to support the (RED) campaign, then we went to eat at Serendipity for some ice cream!!

4 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I found you through wedding bee and I absolutely love your photography. Too bad I married my red raider two months ago...in any case - i'm now a fan! :)I do photography for a private school in dallas.

katiey424@Gmail.com

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooweeee!
i'm from amarillo
love your stuff!
is this xtreme thing an annual thing?
i might have to get my other photofriend together and head out to the big apple!

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy icecream!!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Davina said...

I can't believe we all ate soooo much ice cream!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page