Thursday, April 06, 2006

A NEW CAR!


I have always loved Bob Barker, the host of The Price Is Right. Do you remember how he always said "This prize is ...A NEEEEEEWWWW CAR!", I have always wanted to say that and now we can! Josh was getting a little worried about the reliability of our well seasoned Montero Sport (153,000 miles on it!) so we ventured out this week to find something newer and better, the Mistubishi Endeavor. We got it last night! It reminds me of a soccer mom car with a rugged look:). It is real nice!

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

YEAH!

Cograts on the new car! I love the look. Does Meridan like it too?

Kristin

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Shan Renee said...

AWESOME! That will be fun to drive to Texas School!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page