Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ali and Magen- Vintage Life


My favorite thing to do is get Magen and one of her friends dressed up and go take pictures somewhere new. This new location was a small town outside of Lubbock. So many new ideas came to me, it was wonderful! When I get out of Lubbock and see places that I have never known to have been photographed I get a clean slate to work with. Magen and Ali were decked out in vintage outfits with MAC eyelashes and lots of black and blue makeup. Magen had light green ribbons clipped into her hair to resemble Lazaro bridal pictures. I also got to play with slave flashes tonight for the first time and I think it will open up a whole new realm of photography for me!

I met a new photographer on Myspace and she came along with me! Ashleigh is very gifted already! Here are the favorites...

2 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Shan Renee said...

Very chic! As always, your pictures are wonderful!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so great. you are great. magen and ali are great. all around great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page