Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Creative. Fresh. Modern


I'm just bored again:). Our favorite show Invasion didn't come on tonight so I came in to play in photoshop. Believe it or not, this here little canvas took me thirty minutes to perfect!

One day later- I am really trying to come up with three words that I can use as a tag line after my business name, this is what the forum has come up with, what do you think...

Lauren Clark Photography - fresh.modern.fun

Post your comments! Three words that you think go well together and describe my style.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Mine is TODAY.TOMORROW.FOREVER, although I don't have it attached to my logo, it is on my business cards, etc. Feel free to borrow if you like!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Miss Sarah said...

I thought of another one...your vision. your style. your day

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page