Monday, March 20, 2006

New Stickers!



The trip to Dallas was so good for me! I got to spend 3 days with Jenn, Carrey and Kathy talking photography, business and best of all hospital stories! While I was there we went to a trade show and I picked up some amazing new products! They will all be shipped in and then posted on here as soon as I can get everything organized. I am posting about my new stickers. I ordered some beautiful velum boxes for portrait orders and to finish it off I will have stickers made with my logo on it.

I will be deciding by tomorrow which one to use so post your vote under comments!

4 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

Sounds like Dallas was GREAT! I would love to hear all about it. I much perfer the 2nd one where you logo is centered. Also, could you possibly do an opacity layer behind your name? Just a though.

You go girl!

Kristin

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Miss Sarah said...

I actually prefer the first one. I think in the second one the 'swirl design' looks just floating there. In the first one it's more supporting the 'L'. It's always a good idea to have a phone number. Just my opinion.

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and Pa Clark like the 1st one. We want a sticker!!!
Glad to read your blog so we know your home safe. Sounds like this weekend was exciting!! Love ya!!! Ma and Pa Clark

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely the first one!!!! it looks so much more natural and flowing, rather than just "stuck on"! :) i would like a sticker...send me one?? :) actually, you know...you should have your stickers also made into fridge magnets...or do you already have them? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page