Friday, March 17, 2006

Magen's Birthday




Mom treated us all to pedicures for Magen's birthday, and I had to tip extra good because I felt really sorry for my pedicure lady for doing MY feet!

My sister, Magen, turned 19 yesterday and we had her birthday dinner at our new house. What fun! I grilled the perfect chicken (Zeb's chicken) and everyone else brought a feast! She got a Canon camera for her birthday, the perfect gift. Kennah brought her puppy and we all played.


Here is the proof.

Magen says, "Oh I feel so much older now, I just can't believe it!!"

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...I wanted to send Magen a card but forgot to ask you before I went away if she uses an e-mail address these days... :( :( If so, can you send it to me? Wow, Meg is 19...that seems both so old and so young for her at the same time. On one hand, I can't believe she's 19 as opposed to the 13 she was when I last saw you both. But then, it's amazing that she's still 'only' 19 when you are now an old married woman. :)

Please tell her and your mom hey from me. I miss you all!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page