Wednesday, March 22, 2006

White Hot



Someone finally nailed it with a name! I was reading Professional Photographer last night and saw that the cover article was named "White Hot" and featured Jessica Claire and David Jay, two of my favorite photographers. I have tried to describe my style to brides and just never could get it right, it's a mix between photojournalistic, fashion and directing the couple for romantic images.

Here is what PPA mag has to say...

"It's a new age in wedding photography, and it's luring a new generation. These are people who grew up surrounded by dynamic, action-oriented images. They've been heavily influences by fashion photography, conceptual ads and photojounralism."

Jessica Claire said, "I can relate to the brides because they are me- girls between 25 and 30, who like to have beautiful and interesting things. When I show up to a wedding, I'm just another one of the girls."

This is exactly how I feel! Just thought I would share this with you, the new word- WHITE HOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page