Brooke









Last night I got to photograph Brooke again, this is the third time that she has been in front of the camera. You may recognize her from earlier in the blog. She is absolutely beautiful! We found a few new places last night as we caught the last glimmer of light before the sun went down. Here are the favorites!



5 Comments:
Those awesome! She is a very cute lil girl! I love the last two, and the umbrella one.
You don't know me, but I'm Shanna Ingram's sister-in-law. I look at your blog all the time and I absolutely LOVE your pics! You are definately blessed!!
She is so great! You are so lucky to be able to photograph such a beautiful girl! She is so lucky to have such a wonderful photographer!
Those pictures are wonderful!!! =)
Amazing pics! She is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment
<< Home