Saturday, April 01, 2006

Josh and Ashley








Josh and Ashley are getting married in just a few months! I photographed them tonight for their engagement pictures and got some really great images. They just bought the sweetest little puppy, Cooper, who has teeth that are sharp as a shark. This is the third session in 10 days that I have barked to get something's attention, luckily it was for the dog and not for Josh! Here are the favorites...

By the way, Josh and I test drove a Mitsubishi Endeavor tonight and just might have to get it!

We have almost had 3000 visitors to the blog since the end of February! I'm so glad you came to visit! I refresh the blog all day long just to see where people are checking in from (the site meter at the bottom of the page will tell you).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page