Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oklahoma City


















Haven't had lighting fast replies lately? We have been away in Oklahoma City! Josh and I had the last minute opportunity to drive up and stay with his parents for a few days while he got his "eyes checked". That was our excuse anyway. So we went to Oklahome City to the Arboretum, the Bombing Memorial, Bricktown for some ice cream, and PF Changs for some roast lamb and brown rice! It has been a really fun and depseratley needed trip since our hectic schedule with the move and all of our weddings are picking up. We come home tomorrow to respond to all six million emails I received while away! Thanks for letting us take a break and sight see in OK!

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

Ahh...LOVE the memorial. Can you say that about a place honoring the dead? But I do. I've been several times since the bombing and even took the boats down the "river" of bricktown.

Glad you took a break and got away.

Was I one of the 6 million?

HA

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger David Heston Redwine said...

neat pics Lauren and Josh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page