Magen and Leanna











Had an itch to take some pictures tonight so I called up my sister Magen and her friend Leanna and we went downtown for more RAW experimenting! We took Meridian and she did so good.
Patty Brand came along also, see her blog for her favorites!
Here are a few from tonight...



3 Comments:
any more of meg??
btw, have you seen my blog lately because i tagged you...and i ain't seen any reply posted on yours yet! :)
AWESOME!!! I wish I could have come with you all!
Lauren,
This is Katie Meeks, the ever cancelling customer. I thought I would contact you on your blog so that you know that you have readers out there. I was seeing if we were still on for March 11th in Abilene? You can reply on my blog, I check it often. Thanks. Love the blog. And I like the 2nd one on the new logos.
Post a Comment
<< Home