posted by laurenclark @ 8:45:00 AM 8 comments
I prefer the last one (v4) without the gray box and the LC.
ditto what Sarah said.
hmmm....I like the one where you "icon" is opaque behind your name and photography. Thinking it's the 2nd one. I love your icon and really want you too keep it if you can. It just looks like Y O U.good luck...I hate the logo thing and have such a hard time with mine. (4 since 2004) UGH...
I'm thinking v4 for weddings since it is elegant...and then one with your logo for other photographs.
Well, I reckon the first big one or the last small one. :)
We like (v4) lauren, but all of them are cool.
I'm with Kristen ... I like the "flur 'de lee" kind of thing soft behind your logo. It's elegant, but trendy. Good luck!
I like the v4 one without the lc...Thanks you rock!!!jen
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
I prefer the last one (v4) without the gray box and the LC.
ditto what Sarah said.
hmmm....I like the one where you "icon" is opaque behind your name and photography. Thinking it's the 2nd one.
I love your icon and really want you too keep it if you can. It just looks like Y O U.
good luck...I hate the logo thing and have such a hard time with mine. (4 since 2004) UGH...
I'm thinking v4 for weddings since it is elegant...and then one with your logo for other photographs.
Well, I reckon the first big one or the last small one. :)
We like (v4) lauren, but all of them are cool.
I'm with Kristen ... I like the "flur 'de lee" kind of thing soft behind your logo. It's elegant, but trendy. Good luck!
I like the v4 one without the lc...Thanks you rock!!!
jen
Post a Comment
<< Home