planting a little early



I took the day off yesterday (too easy to do around here) and devoted myself to wifely things.
I cooked coffee cake and lasagna, cleaned the WHOLE house, and planted flowers.
Now I didn't plant flowers like a normal housewife, I went above and beyond! I mixed the soil with potting soil, wood chips, a pretty bright assortment of pansies, poppies, and some other pretty little things.
What made me stand out as an "above and beyond" kind of housewife you might wonder? The cow manure that I drenched those poor poppies and pansies with! So when you come over to our freshly planted and watered flower bed (you can't miss it right by the entryway) please forgive the smell of wet manure!
Now I am back to work to complete 10 new pages of Jennifer's album! I am making myself work from 11-3 today! What a hard life I live!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home