Saturday, February 11, 2006

Water With Lemon





I packed a million boxes today! Just a few more days... !!!

Tonight was Girl's Night Out. Kennah, her mom, Magen, mom and I went to Applebee's for supper. It was one of those nights that I got everything on the menu- Chocolate Malt, Cheese Sticks, Cajun Chicken Sandwich and a Water with Lemon.

We went to see "Ha-Ha-Ha-Harrison" in Firewall, he is getting really old. I was suprised he didn't get hurt in this movie. It was a good show though. The theatre was so packed we had to split up and have a few people scoot over for us. I hate those nights, the Saturday night at 7 after the movie has just been released. Ugh, but we made it through.

Soon to follow a late night movie was a trip to Starbuck's. What's a movie without a Cinammon Dolce Late?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page