Ropesville 4-H



I was asked to come and present a photography slideshow at the Methodist church in Ropesville for their 4-H club meeting. 5 kids showed up. It was one of the funniest meetings I had ever seen! For the board meeting there were 2 members in the audience, the other three were sitting in front of flags hitting the gavel every few minutes. I took my projector and my camera gear and just answered questions. After the slideshow my projector fried, yes fried! My 2 month old projector (Thank God it is still under warranty!) would not even turn on.
I let the kids take a few pictures and then tried panning a cartwheel. These are the pictures the kids came up with! GO ROPESVILLE 4-H!



1 Comments:
Way cool on the pan. And sorry to hear about the projector. Bummer. Wonder why? Any ideas?
Post a Comment
<< Home