Shopping Spree








Online Shopping is the best.These are a few things we bought today for our new house! Josh let me buy my favorite phone from Pottery Barn as my House Warming gift to myself:). Not pictured is a 7 foot tall Espresso mirror, a 3 foot tall green wooden vase, a red silk duvet imported from Thailand, 2 Silk pillow shams, 2 sequin pillows and a mattress.
We can't wait to move in! The house is completely finished on the inside and we are waiting on the yard to be leveled and then we get to inspect it and get the key next Wednesday!!!! It will be the coolest place ever! Call me and you can come and see it when we are through!
Ok, I think I'm through buying for today:)... honestly!
Here is our color scheme so far:
Living Room: Chocolate Brown
Kitchen/Dining Room: Moss Green
Master Bedroom/Bath: Taupe
Guest Bedroom: Royal Blue
The Happenin' Photography Office: Cranberry Red
The Guest Bathroom: Muted Purple
The Front Door: TIE DYE!



1 Comments:
Wow, how fun! :) I'm happy for you and I'm sure your house will look sensational. You have amazing taste!
Post a Comment
<< Home