

You know it will be a scary time when you ask ME to babysit an infant. Jonah is the first baby I have EVER had stay with me alone for an hour or two. Luck was on my side though-sister Magen called and needed to pick something up right away. Right when she walks in the door I'm sitting over Jonah in his car seat and I hear a voluptuous movement in his pants. oh no! "Magen! Come in here and change this diaper, I don't know how!!". Magen took over and when he would start crying I would walk him in to her and she would work her magic. After he started "whee" crying she finally got him to sleep. Then Marla shows up to take him home. Maybe I should have Magen over more often! I did put his pacifier in by myself though:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home