Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Can You Believe I Actually Got It Fixed???



Iit has been about two years since I bought my first canon digital SLR. Of course on my first trip that I took my 10D on I broke it. I just "made due" with it broken and had to fix everything in photoshop until I got the 20D!

Well after Josh did such a great job with Braid's bridal portraits we decided to send it in to CPS and have the 10D fixed so that he could take pictures also. It came in today along with my 35-3350mm L that has been dropped over 15 times. These are the first pictures taken with the brand new camera and lens. Maybe I should be more careful...

You know the scary part about having my camera fixed? We are going back to Estes Park, Colorado tomorrow, where my camera broke the first time by falling on a rock!

Pictured above is Meridian: I always tell her "Let's Go!" and she jumps all over the place and barks REALLY loud (in fact, we were at my brother's house for Jackson's birthday and Meridian does bark louder than Chris' male great dane!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page