Monday, October 31, 2005

Braid Sharp











To Grandmother's house we go! We drove to grandma's this weekend to make Braid's bridal a weekend affair. Of course I had to stop by Colorado City's Eklectique's shop and buy some pointy witch heels with "shinies" all over them. We got to Abilene at 2:30 and spent the next four hours photographing Braid, the news anchor at KTXS. She is so beautiful. I was so excited that she had a "different" dress. I myself got caught up in the strapless wedding dress crusades, but Braid went for the plunging sweetheart style. Josh also photographed with me and he got better pictures than I did! He has decided to become a photographer:). Here are a few favorites from Braid's bridal.

P.S. Josh took the top and the second to the bottom pictures!

click here to view the rest! http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=0B54002G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page