Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Brooke Johnson


Knock Knock. Who's there?
Dwayne. Dwayne who?
Dwayne the bathtub, I'm dwoning.

oh dear. I probably seemed like the photographer from Joyland today. Brooke was a good sport, a very good sport. We rehearsed the same joke ten million times while taking her picture. Do you ever try to smile "real" while someone is nearly poking you in the nose with a lens? That was me today, gollee, the things I will try to get a real smile with a wide open aperature. Brooke is also a senior from Trinity and is drop dead gorgeous! I need to take a few style lessons from this girl!!

1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

Tried emailing you and it bounced back. Wanted to say hi and good stuff! Trying to plan a shoot out soon. Interested?

Kristin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page