Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A day in the fields with Kristin Bednarz





Well let's just face it, OU lost to Texas. To allieviate the pain my husband was feeling, I thought I would let him have his space. I called a few photographers and everyone was busy, but when I called Kristin she said I could come and help her photograph a family in the field. It was so much fun to listen to her talk!

Maybe one day I will be like her. What I admire about her the most is that she is willing to share her time and teach me how to turn on the camera, because that's about all I can do! The more I learn, the less I know. She keeps me up to date on things and defragments my computer for me-Thank GOD! You are my favorite photographer ever, Kristin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page