Friday, October 28, 2005

Raising our prices as of November 15th!

If you are waiting to book your wedding, wait no more! November 15th is the day that our booking prices go up. Here are the new revisions...


Hourly Wedding Coverage: $400/ no hourly minimum

DVD slideshow $50

High Resolution Files $500

Low Resolution files $400

Zookbinder Album (20 pages) $800

Wedding Collection A- $3,800 attendance at the rehearsal dinner

Bridal $350 with one hour at the venue of your choice

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

Lauren...don't you hate this crap? There's a way you can keep if off your blog, I think it's by keeping your blog hidden or something to that nature. Search blogs on DWF and I think you can find something there. Not sure. I'll look at my blog template and see what it is I have checked that get's rid of the blog spam.

By the way, except for the spam...yours is looking good!

Kristin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page