Saturday, January 14, 2006

YOU WHAT?!?!




Well Friday I thought "Why don't we buy a house?". Simple thinking really, simple.

Saturday morning 9:00AM at City Bank mortgage... you are APPROVED! 10:00AM... we WANT it! 2:00 PM... SOLD!

Simple really. (yikes! we can move on in late February!).

So we bought a house within 2 days of even thinking about it buying a house(actually I think it was only about 24 hours really)! I couldn't sleep at all last night because I was praying that we would get approved. Credit scores are a big deal to me and who's do you think is higher? Josh's of course. I had "inquired" about mine too many times in the last 12 months so my score went down, yikes.

So we own a home now! A brand spankin new one! Here are the pictures of the phase two construction!

Betenbough is the BEST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page